It is possible for you to earn up to $300 per day with Google AdSense . Many website owners and bloggers are already doing it and you can equally do it. What you need is a good plan, hard work, passion for blogging, determination and execution on your niche or topic. Before you can move into this process, we would want you to understand some terminology of Google AdSense and also how you can earn this money when you sell ad inventories on your blog.
AdSense: This is a monetization program that has been created by Google for those who are making use of mobile sites, websites and also website search results that is relevant and has engaging ads.
CTR : This is Click-through Rate of ad, which is the number of clicks on your ads that is divided by the number of individual ad impressions. Example, a 3 Adsense ads o a page with one page view is 3 ad impressions.
Click-through Rate = Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100
CPC : This is Cost per Click. This is what you get when a visitor clicks on the ads and it is determined by your advertisers.
Cost per Click means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”
Time to Make $100 Everyday With Google AdSense
Now, we believe that you have ads on your website or blog that us linked with Adsense.
If your Click-through Rate is 1% , then the average Cost per Click is $0.25. This is easier to get and many bloggers are doing it. Take for instance, the Page View = Ad Impression is easy during calculation. It is left for you to manipulate your parameter to get your desired results.
If you are to make a $100 everyday, what you will need is a 40,000 Page Views/day. Another way is a 400 Clicks a day at a 1% CTR and that is equal to $0.25 CPC. For the 40,000 Page Views , you will need to get 500 great articles or blog posts that is going to which attract up to east 80 or more page views/article per day.
You can earn from the CPM ad impressions if not the CPC irrespective of what niche you are making use of. The average earning for CPM is $1 to $1.5 when you have up to 1,000 impressions. $40 to $60 can be made per day when you have a 40,000 page views.
It is possible for you to sell your Ad space through BuySellAds.com or directly and you can get up to $6,000 Per Month on an average from 40,000 page views. All you need to do is to look at how others are making up to $6,000 Per Month from BuySellAds, this is done with 40,000 page views every day. Your daily earning can then be 6000/30=200, which is $200.
When you have high quality articles in a blog that can be converted with affiliate marketing, it is easier for you to earn up to $80/da with good implementation and execution from affiliate selling.
Think about it, your total earnings ever day comes down to $100 + $40 + $200 +$40 = $380 from Direct Ad Sell, Affiliate Marketing CPC,and CPM, for 40,000 page views per day.
Receiving adsence payments by wire transfer
A wire transfer is a method of electronic funds transfer. It allows you to receive funds directly into your bank account. Google sends your earnings in U.S. dollars or Euros, depending on your account currency, via international wire transfer to the bank of your choice and you get the money in the bank account you specify. This is a fast, simple, and secure method for receiving your payments.
How will I be paid through wire transfer in India?
Your revenue will be paid out once a month through a wire transfer to your bank account. To receive your payments, you’ll need to provide your bank account information in your AdSense account. The information varies per country and can be found on the Intro to AdSense payments page. If you have any questions, contact your bank and ask for instructions for receiving a wire transfer from abroad.
When adding the bank account information, you’ll need to enter the details exactly as they appear on file with your bank. To enter your banking information:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Payment settings.
- In the “Available forms of payment” section, click Add new form of payment.
- Choose the radio button for “Wire transfer to bank account” and click Continue.
- Enter your bank account information and click Confirm and continue.
Finally, you are required to provide the following five mandatory information:
1) Account Holder Name: You should have to write the name of account holder. But, please make sure that the name and address listed on your AdSense account match what’s listed on your bank account.
2) Bank name: Provide your bank full name in which your AdSense earnings will be credited.
3) IFSC Code: The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is an alphanumeric code which identify the particular branch of any bank. You may find your bank branch IFSC code in the cheque book provided by your bank or you can find bank ifsc code in railrani.com website.
4) SWIFT Code: Bank Identifier Code (BIC) is widely known as SWIFT code which is a unique identification code for a particular bank. The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIF) handles the registration of SWIFT codes.
The SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters. The first 4 characters are bank code and next 2 characters are country code. Thereafter next 2 characters are location code and last 3 characters are for branch code.
5) Bank Account Number: You may provide your any bank account number in which you want to receive your AdSense earnings.