Well everyone is aware of waxing which is the removal of unwanted hair from the roots and precisely this is beauty treatment to every woman. It can be waxing on arms, legs, full body or eyebrow. But only few people go for eyebrow waxing as they have tremendous fear that this can ruin the shape or eyes, also make them look absurd.
But you can’t judge like hearing randomly from everyone unless you see how it is done. This is nothing but your casual trauma.
But truly eyebrow waxing is done properly i.e. it is
Faster, Easier and an alternative way to avoid plucking or tweezing.
- Saves lot of time
- Remove dead skin
- Less chance of inner growth of hair
- Make you look gorgeous which is merely very important.
Waxing eyebrows is a long lasting remedy for shaping rather than tweezing, plucking or threading, rather pulling out one stray of hair at a time, nearly every hair is removed at once with the process of waxing,. This is especially true and picked for individuals who go for unaccustomed to wax treatments.
On the other hand, the pain is temporary soothed, and the results lasts longer and smoother than with other various methods.
Some important Tips to follow:
- Wash the eyebrow area with clean water carefully so that all makeup, oil, and dirt that could prevent the wax from adhering properly are removed. If needed- numb area with ice if required.
- Determine and grasp the desired eyebrow shape by using a photograph in the mirror.
- Heat the wax by following its recommended temperature for optimum results but never overheat as this can be dangerous with the eye leading to burn.
- Comb eyebrow carefully with a brush or toothbrush by following its natural grown shape and hair growth too.
- Use a toothpick or any similar item to part away the eyebrow along with the desired shape.
- Apply wax carefully and patiently in similar direction as hair growth just to keep the eyebrow smooth. Apply bit amount of wax for minimal drips and maintain control.
- Press linen strip to wax firmly and then wait for several seconds for wax to adhere.
- After that remove strip quickly by pulling in opposite direction of hair growth.
- Keep on repeating as it is necessary to remove all hair for desired shape.
- Use plucker to remove too-short hairs that the wax did not remove.
After that clean eyebrow area for removing any leftover wax that could block pores or cause ingrown hairs.
Avoid applying sunscreen, makeup, lotion, or any other chemicals for several hours because skin needs a chance to adjust as waxing removes the top protective layer of skin cells resulting in the redness or puffiness, but this is temporarily. If needed, massage newly waxed skin with ice, but if a reaction occurs or redness, then you must consult a physician.
Before going for eyebrow waxing Kit, it is very important and necessarily to find out the different types of wax available, also investigates their ingredients just to avoid any for potential allergic reactions in future. Selecting proper products, waxing can be easy, but it is also important to use the proper method to avoid any catastrophic results.
Let give some light on present kits for waxing:
- basic waxing kit
- basic waxing kit including tin
- hard wax kit pro version with warmer
- waxing kit with pro version wax warmer
They include wooden spatulas, removable pots, wax tablets accordingly to your convenient price. For more information visit Starpil Wax.
Now you have choices!