Saving money on the perfect bouquet and centrepiece can actually benefit your wedding budget. Flowers can add so much beauty to the venue and your attire too. But not everyone can spend tons on flower arrangements at a wedding. And to help you out, we have a list of gorgeous flowers, which are reasonable!
- Baby’s breath: – These flowers have made a comeback at weddings. A lot of brides are opting for baby’s breath. These gorgeous flowers work well with pastel coloured ribbons and will enhance your bridal look. A lot of brides use these blooms to add a touch of cuteness to their hairdos.
- Alstroemeria: – These flowers are also known as Peruvian Lilies. This stunning flower is found in more than 150 colours like white, yellow, pink, purple, and so on. They bloom during late spring or early summer and are perfect for bouquets and centrepieces at weddings.
- Daisy: – If you are getting married during spring time, then white daisies are perfect for cheery and incredible bouquets. You can also use food colouring to tint them into different colours if you want something different.
- Chrysanthemum: – Also known as mums, this pompom like flowers have an exotic look to them. They are found in multiple pretty colours and an affordable price tag. They bloom during late summer and fall.
- Freesia: – If you are looking for long lasting blooms for your wedding, then go ahead with freesia. These lovely fragrant flowers can last till three weeks in a vase. Find them during the spring season in colours like white, red, purple and pink.
- Queen Anne Lace: – Bring in some greenery in your bouquet with these lush blossoms. Queen Anne Lace brings in a beautiful texture if you mix it with other colourful flowers. Their flat topped clusters make them one of a kind.
- Wax flower: – Since you can find so many flowers on each stem, these beautiful flowers make great fillers for bouquets, centrepieces and for other decorations at a wedding. They come in a range of two toned colours and bloom during spring, summer and fall seasons.
- Sunflower: – Sunflowers can make anyone smile. These happy flowers have bright and big petal, which adds great colour to any flower arrangements. You can use these as centrepieces since they are radiant and bright.
- Gladiolus: – If you want the centrepieces and your wedding venue to have colourful tall flowers then gladiolus is the perfect choice. This flower fits the bill and looks startling. You can find them in a range of colours during the summer season.
These were the top best and inexpensive flowers to use during your wedding if you are maintaining a budget. In case, you have no time to go out to a florist and book these flowers, then you can order cheap flowers by post in UK for quick delivery. Make sure you check out these flowers before you pick the right one. Search the web to find some great deals.