Body weight and fat accumulation in the abdomen or legs are some of the concerns of many, if not most. Everyone, everyone to some extent, he knows what to do to prevent weight gain over the account. Clearly, if we take in more calories than we expend the excess will result in overweight accumulation of body fat.
You eat less of some foods and cooking the right way, it manages to reduce the intake of fats and sugars without opt for light food, which usually are more expensive and not as cool as the foods to which intended to imitate.
To spend the surplus energy we know that doing physical activity can increase caloric expenditure, and to increase our calories is as simple as eating. But if you need to eat, so too do it in a correct and healthy.
One problem often diet foods and excess calories. When this is the problem, with a few simple gestures, we can prevent overeating. Today, let’s take a look at some tips to eat less and reduce calories in the diet. Simple gestures to help us improve our diet in quantity.
Here are some tips that can help reduce the amount of calories in your meals.
– Eat Slowly. Chew slowly and concentrate well and with food. Think this will make you eat less because the satiety signal does not reach the brain until 20 minutes after the start of the meal.
– Start with salad or vegetables. salad is a dish with low energy density. Ie, lots of it and few calories. Furthermore, being composed of vegetables, fiber will also exert a satiating effect, preventing we move on the next course.
– Try not to drink water while eating. This will help your digestion. You can drink before or after eating. Do it and you will see just after the food does not have that feeling of swelling or heaviness.
– Always use cooking methods that do not need to add any fat: boiled, baked, grilled, steamed, food etc.
– Eliminates canned food as they usually contain a considerable excess salt.
– Use smaller plates to not overdo the portions.
As you see, are simple gestures that can get in our diet smoothly and help us reduce the amount of food and calories in the diet. Eating less is not always as easy as shut up. When we help out our will force us these little tricks can help.