The recent member of LG G series was LG G3, however LG launched few of the smaller version of the phone called LG G3S and others. The original LG G3 is powered with hardware platform Qualcomm – Snapdragon 801, as currently the most powerful and advanced mobile devices in the global market. Each of the top innovations of this season appeared, some unusual feature, whether it be a fingerprint scanner, measuring blood pressure or something else; there was something unique.
First of all, the new flagship of LG boasts an unusual screen resolution: Quad HD still is a unique solution for screens of smartphones. However, it is difficult to say for sure that such permission is a real necessity for the masses, but the attention to this unusual characteristic is certainly attractive. In general, changes enough to explore the novelty and detailed way than we are going to do today.
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 – 2.46 GHz, quad-core
- GPU Adreno 330
- The operating system Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- IPS-touch display, 5.5″, 2560 × 1440 pixel
- Memory (RAM) 2GB internal memory of 16 GB (there is an option with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of flash memory)
- MicroSD card slot up to 128 GB
- Communication GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Communication 3G WCDMA 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
- Baud rate max 4G LTE to 150 Mbit / s
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE (APT-x), NFC
- Support DLNA, OTG, MTP
- Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), the access point Wi-Fi
- 13 megapixel camera, a laser autofocus, LED-flash, OIS +
- 2.1 megapixel front camera
- Removable lithium-polymer battery 3000 mAh
- The dimensions of 146.3 × 74.6 × 8.8 mm
- Weight 149 g
The box of LG G3 looks quite stylish, contains at least on their surfaces necessary information within all also performed carefully and thoughtfully, cannot be said about the most complete. In contrast to its eternal rival, LG was determined to stick to minimalism, making all of its flagship smartphone equipped with only the most minimal set of accessories. It went from the time of the first LG Optimus G, which is included, to everyone’s surprise, there were not headphones, and to the output of the third one flagship all this have become accustomed. Unfortunately, once a top grade new item of Koreans is also extremely ascetic, that does not fit in with the enormous amount at which the new flagship smartphone is available in retail.
It is worth mentioning an optional accessory that is used as cover-books with round-shaped window through which special mode information is displayed on the screen of your smartphone. For this form of window cover even got an appropriate name QuickCircle. Accessory naturally optional and familiar from analog Samsung characterized in that there serves as the back cover only the main nozzle cover of smart phone, while Samsung cover cap cover is installed instead of the main cover, completely replacing it on the device.
Working with LG G3 is really premium feel, it is best gadget of 2014 and we hope to see LG G5 as the best gadget of 2016.