There are behaviors that favor resolving conflicts peacefully: listening, knowing how to defend the position of each respecting the feelings of the other person, knowing apologize when a foul is committed. On the other hand, some behaviors “hinder” conflict resolution, such as insults, threats and generalizations. Learning social skills and communication are essential to resolve or regulate conflicts peacefully.
Personal conflicts leave deep impressions in the human heart because anyone feels more physically tense after having a discussion with partner when a happy event occurs. Emotions make their mark on the human body and are very important to learn to resolve interpersonal conflicts as soon as possible to recover the body and mind balance after a moment of psychological stress.
Here are some tips for forceful communication:
1. First, practice active communications to ensure truly understand what you mean the party who may be different from what you think you are saying. There is a difference between hearing and listening.
2. Search the privacy to talk about a personal matter is very necessary to speak freely creating a suitable environment that ensures privacy. You may chat in the intimate atmosphere of the home or also, giving a quiet green area of the city or in a coffee shop with an intimate touch walk.
3. Apologize is the best way to repair the damage done by a fit of rage. Rate the other person and all the good times shared in common above this point hatred. Do not let it blind you upset the good side of a bond.
4. Count to ten and thirty if necessary before talking to think well what you mean. Under the impact of anger people can say things we later regret.
5. There are words that are very positive in the context of a project aimed at conflict resolution dialog. Most frequently used words thank you, sorry and please.
6. Simple gestures like a sincere hug provide a high degree of physical and mental health in two people close positions and are reconciled after a certain conflict. The power of hug therapy is infinite because it adds self-esteem, positive thinking, self esteem and self confidence.
7. Remember that level of communication is as important as what you say how you say it. Therefore, pay attention to the tone to avoid confusion.
8. Postponing a conversation to a more opportune time can be effective. In that case, you have to have the capacity to learn to wait emotional intelligence.