Are you stressed? Today we propose a way very, very nice to relax after a hard day’s work: a relaxing bath. It is very easy to make a home spa, you just need a couple of products to give some color to the bathroom and then all you want. All kinds of whims are welcome!
A relaxing bath is one of the best health awards can be a person himself to be calm and quiet and to feel good about himself. A relaxing bath habit is a basic and simple beauty. We tell you the best tricks to organize a relaxing bath:
1. First, find a time when you have all the time in the world to enjoy the moment without the urge to have a professional or social engagement shortly. Therefore, a good time to enjoy a relaxing bath is at the end of the afternoon when you’re done with all the commitments of the day.
The ideal place to enjoy a good swim and disconnect from the outside world time is at least half an hour. Otherwise, opt for a shower.
2. Good music also helps you create atmosphere in which case, classical music can be a perfect incentive to leave the mind blank and not think about anything beyond that instant calm.
3. Avoid the light is very intense. Do not turn on all the lights in the bathroom to create an environment that is more conducive to relaxation and relaxation.
4. You can add salt to the water to have an extra relaxing to help you harmonize body and mind in a simple way. You can also fragrance the water with essential oils of lavender and rosemary.
5. Another very important to enjoy your little home spa aspect is filling the tub with hot water at the ideal temperature. In this case, a temperature of 30/32 degrees is ideal.
The temperature also may vary depending on the time of year where you are since summer feel like enjoying a bath with fresher water in winter. To fill your bubble bath gel you can take right bathroom where water jet drops.
6. Finalize your bathroom with a good shower because this is the best way to end a bath pleasure. Although many people have the habit of taking the phone into the bathroom while bathing, avoid this bad habit which may also affect the length of your phone because moisture can damage the appliance.