Your hairstyle can transform your personality from playful and chirpy to rebellious to sophisticate and more in an instant. Whether you choose a traditional outfit or a western one, until you give the finishing touch with the perfect hairdo, the look is incomplete. So, the next time you are online, shopping for that lovely anarkali suit, make sure you also keep these hairstyle ideas in mind.
Hairstyles to Try with Traditional Outfits
Your look isn’t complete without those perfect locks. So, here are some interesting ideas to help you stand out at your next outing.
- Front braided low pony: All you need to do is make a side partition in your hair and then make a section in the area that has more volume and start braiding the front portion of hair till the end and now bring all your hairs together and tie them in a neat low pony. It goes well with simple salwaar kameezes, a jeans-kurta combo or anarkali suits. It makes you look sophisticated and cute at the same time.
- The puff and bun: Watch out for Deepika Padukone for inspiration. If you have a fuller face or wish to give your face an elongated appearance, then this could be your safest bet. Make a neat puff, pulling hair back from the forehead using a back-combing technique and use clips to secure it in place. Then tie your hair into a low bun. You can beautify the hairdo with flowers or designer hair clips. This style goes well with your saree, especially when you adorn a backless or deep cut blouse. You can browse online shopping website and can pick up some traditional and bold earrings and dark lipstick to complete the look. You can even opt for low cut anarkali suits online for this look.
- Centre or side partitioned plait: Managing long open hair can be a real task. Instead, partition your hair at the centre or side and then tie a plait. You can even try a fish or French plait. You can further glamorize your hair-do by adding a colored strand of hair extension to highlight the beauty of your locks. You can bring your plait to front and flaunt your mane. This style goes well with ghagra-cholis and sarees.
- Sleek straight hair: There are days when you are absolutely in love with your hair – its colour, texture, fall and cut. It just behaves like you want them to. For those lucky days, step out in your traditional saree, salwaar kameez, kurta-palazzo or anarkali suits and flaunt your lustrous mane. You will never go wrong with it. Just make sure to carry some hair-potion to tame the frizz that comes uninvited with time.
Some Hairstyle Quickie
- Waves: Apply some stay-on conditioner and curl your hair using curlers and flaunt your bouncy, sensuous hairdo. This style goes well with lehengas and sarees.
- Half Hair Clutch: Take a nice and cute clutcher and hold front portion of your hair together. You can pull out a fringe or some loose locks to accentuate your look. Alternatively, you can make a puff and leave the rest open. This goes well with all ethnic wear.
- Messy Hair Bun:This is a real life saver in those bad-hair days. All you need to do is make a messy bun at the nape of your neck if you are wearing a deep cut blouse with a saree or lehenga, and a centre messy bun if you are wearing a kurta-jeans combo.
- Side Swept Hair: If you wish to look classy and chic, this one is for you. Blow-dry your hair and apply potion over it and now bring all your hairs to one shoulder. This is perfect for those off-shoulder dresses and blouses. You can opt for rose shaped clips from online shopping portals and adorn your hair to create a glamorous appeal.
Just make sure you take care of your hair by conditioning and cleaning them on a regular basis. Healthy hair looks beautiful effortlessly.