Among the bevy of flavored teas on offer in markets today, the Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea is one that stands out because of its combination of ingredients that not only have many properties of their own, but also act as catalysts for each other to maximize their benefits. Read on to find more.
If there would be any drink that would be refreshing, a tonic for the mind, a storehouse of goodness for the body, and something that tastes amazing, Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea would be it.
Let’s take a look at why we say so:
- Ginseng makes your brain sharp. Its stimulating properties significantly improve concentration powers and cognitive capabilities. Because of its impact on brain cells, students can highly benefit from a cup of this tea taken regularly. Ginseng is also a great agent for those suffering from low blood sugar levels. It raises your blood pressure and revives your energy, making you active and alert.
- Researchers at Purdue University say that combining lemon with green tea magnifies the benefits of green tea that can be absorbed by the body. The citrus juice in lemon allows the antioxidants present in green tea to be released more easily. The juice enables the body to extract catechist from green tea up to six times more effectively.
- All the elements present in this tea – honey, lemon, ginseng, and green tea leaves – are used in products meant for weight reduction purposes. The combined effect of all these elements in one cup will undoubtedly be a potent tool to help you in your weight reduction effort. Studies have proven that these ingredients magnify the impact of exercising.
- Honey has minerals, and a lot of them. It has potassium, magnesium, calcium, copper, zinc and iron, in addition with Vitamins A, B-complex and C. Honey in combination with lemon and green tea significantly helps in cold.
- This tea has all the elements for a great detoxifying agent. Honey, lemon, and ginseng, along with green tea, combine together to form an army against toxins. They together flush out toxins collected in the digestive system and thus cleanse the body from the inside. Lemon juice leaves the skin clearer and not to mention, it is great for those who suffer from constipation.
Ginseng happens to be a strong ingredient and therefore, it is advised that it shouldn’t be consumed by children, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers. Those who are suffering from diseases like breast cancer, uterine fibroid, or endometriosis should also refrain from consuming this tea.
For those who can have this tea, it is nothing short of a wonder drink. Indulge in a cup every day to have a refreshed, active, and healthy life.
In this age of online shopping in India, you do not have to worry much about where to find this tea. A few clicks and it will be delivered to your home.
Ranjeeta Mundhra is a tea connoisseur and a master blender at Jay Tea. Her love for tea and different cultures keeps her busy. When she is not working, she likes to cook food, go dancing, and travel far and wide.